Child Sponsorship Program
Over a year ago we introduced our Child Sponsorship Program and created a website to highlight how the program works and how to enroll online.
This is a coordinated plan to reach the next Generation through our Centers of Hope. It is a holistic program and involves more than feeding. Children need to develop in body, soul and spirit.
Part of our program consists of every child receiving personal prayer before he or she leaves the feeding center, teaching the children to pray and then teaching the children how to pray for others.
These three things are important for their spiritual development.
Below is a brief synopsis of the program:
For Just $8.33/month or $100/year, a child in our program will receive:
- Fifty nutritious meals throughout the year
- A new pair of shoes each year
- A set of basic school supplies each year
- An annual holiday party, called a Posada, typically in December
- One chaperoned field trip each year
- A safe place to eat and play each week at our Community Centers
- Weekly bible lessons and prayer